Consumer Compliance Outlook
UDAP - Analysis, Examinations, Case Studies, and Emerging Risks
Outlook Live Webinar
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
||11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Pacific
|12:00 noon – 1:30 p.m. Mountain
|1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Central
|2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Eastern
Do you want to learn more about the unfair and deceptive acts or practices (UDAP) standards? Are you interested in hearing about recent UDAP case studies and emerging areas of risk?
If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, please join us for a UDAP discussion with Special Counsel Maureen Yap and Manager Tracy Anderson from the Board of Governors and Senior Compliance Manager Art Zaino from the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco. During the session, we will cover a variety of UDAP topics, including:
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) UDAAP and Federal Reserve Bank UDAP legal authorities
- UDAP legal analysis and examination procedures
- UDAP and bank holding company risk
- Case studies and emerging areas of risk
- Recommendations for implementing an effective UDAP compliance program
This webinar is part of an ongoing series of events focused specifically on consumer compliance issues. The “Outlook Live” Audio Conference is a Federal Reserve System initiative produced in conjunction with the quarterly newsletter Consumer Compliance Outlook.